Oct 25, 2011

Setting up a Project and Explaining how to import...




This video is from the mybringback series Android: The Basics

What’s up my peepz? (who says peepz anymore?) This lesson will get you up and running, and even an absolute beginner can do it. Sorry I still have that nasty cold, so please forgive my sniffing noises, my strange nasally voice, and other distractions. Please subscribe and thumbs up the video and you will be a pro in no time

In this lesson you will learn:
-How to set an Android Project in Eclipse
-Understand the basic layout of the project, such as the folders
-How to add a picture to the project that we will later use as a background

This video is the 2 in a web series that I am creating to help you learn Android programming so you can create apps and eventually how to learn to write games for android phones. I want to explain things in a way that everyone can understand, even if you have no experience with Java, XML, C, OpenGL, or as a matter of fact, any other programming language.

If you do have a lot of experience with programming, these first videos will be really slow for you, but my goal is to get everyone sprinting, but for now we have learn to crawl.

1 comment:

  1. Someone has corrupted the sound of your videos, a tv broadcast plays while your explaining the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete